Here are a few of our favourite things to see and do during your Gold Coast stay:
- Visit at least one Theme Park: Theme parks on the Gold Coast set it apart from other holiday destinations in Australia. Seaworld, Dreamworld, Movieworld and Wet n Wild are amongst the largest draw cards for people and holiday makers visiting the city.
- Experience Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most loved and longest running attractions on the Gold Coast. This is where animal lovers looking for a dose of informative, educational and fun animal excursions need to go while visiting this coastal city.
- Check Out the Stunning View of the Gold Coast from the Top of the Q1 Tower: The Q1’s viewing platform is on the 77th floor of the building and is known as the Skypoint Observation Deck and from here you get a magnificent and stunning 360 degree panoramic view of all of Gold Coast’s beauty- from the beautiful blue seas, lush green hinterlands and golden beaches.
- Enjoy Gold Coast’s Golden Beaches: If there is anything this coastal city is known for, it is its sandy beaches. With close to 57km of sandy beaches, there is plenty of space for everyone to surf, swim and sunbathe.
- Discover the Hinterlands of the Gold Coast: When people think of the Gold Coast they see our famous golden beaches but we also have the Gold Coast Hinterland to experience. Beautiful rainforests teaming with flora and fauna makes the Hinterland a “must do” on your trip to the Gold Coast. Only a 45 minute drive from the Gold Coast’s main tourism hub, the glamorous surf strip, the Hinterland is one place that you have to visit.
If you are looking for something a little quieter, then you can opt to explore the hinterland. With a considerable number of professional guided tours, experience the beauty of the rainforests, villages and vineyards as you picnic near cascading waterfalls and rock pools, trek around the bushes, check out glow worm caves, and enjoy horse rides.
If water activities are what you crave, then there are plenty of aquatic and marine activities that are sure to capture your imagination with over 57km of coastline. You could go fishing, cruising, scuba diving or even jet boating on either one of the many waterways around the area. With so much to see and do (both natural and man-made) in this coastal city, it is no wonder that it is the top holiday destination in Australia. The Gold Coast is the perfect holiday package for holidaymakers. With a barrage of things to see and do like whale watching, visiting theme parks, enjoying fine dining, taking in a show or signing up for a rainforest tour.
Call us today to book your Gold Coast Accommodation